Fall 2016 Enrollment Update: There is only one space left for the 2016-2017 school year. It is in a great mixed class of 3 and 4-year-olds that meets Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings. Contact Mary Glish (email@example.com) soon to schedule a classroom visit. At this point, all of our other classes have short waiting lists.
United Church Preschool (UCP) is a high quality early childhood program for children ages 2 to 5. Our preschool is a small, non-profit school with low child/adult ratios. UCP strives to be a fun, safe and happy place for children to explore and create. UCP offers class for:
- Two year olds – 2 days a week (Monday & Wednesday or Tuesday & Thursday)
- Three and Four year olds – 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday & Friday or Tuesday, Thursday & Friday)
- Four and five year olds – 5 days a week
- Have fun in a warm and nurturing play atmosphere
- Participate in individual and group activities
- Learn to share and gain respect for others
- Get to know and love caring teachers, in classes where the student/teacher ratio is 5:1 for younger classes and 7:1 in older classes
- Express themselves through art and explore the creative process
- Enjoy a weekly music and movement class with an experienced children's music teacher
- Strengthen muscles and cooperative spirit through lots of outdoor play
- Learn about science and nature in our new Nature Explorers class
- Experience the fun of activities like singing, dramatic play, cooking, and story time
- Get messy and make new friends!
- Our Scholastic Book code GRNQQ.
- Link to photos on Shutterfly. (You'll need password from Mary.)
- Click here to download the family contact list (You'll need password from Mary.)
- For more detailed information about our preschool, please refer to our Parent Handbook.
Questions - Contact Us!
If you are interested in UCP for your child, please contact Mary Glish, our director, at 919-794-5013 or firstname.lastname@example.org